[pure-silver] Re: Problems with KRST????

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 09:46:29 -0700 (PDT)

Tsk  Tsk Tsk  You are missing a big opportunity to score some points.  No Honey
I haven't been toning.  I used some ammonia in some water to mop the floors.
Gee you thought I was in the darkroom and I have been working so hard all day
long.

PS  My wife might not buy it either, but it would be worth a try.  For another
tip if you walk past the local Victoria Secret store, you can always use the
comment what wonderful lighting the photographer used when making the large
photos on display in the front window.