[pure-silver] Re: Pre-soaking film

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 00:38:30 +0200

I've only noticed pre-soaking doing some damage when done for an insufficient length of time. If the emulsion is not thoroughly pre- soaked, subsequent development may not be even. I noticed this with pre-soak times of less than 1-3 minutes, and hence, I recommend a minimum pre-soak time of 5 minutes to be on the save side.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com
http://www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.

P don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Daneliuk" <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >