[pure-silver] Re: PSE CONFIRM KRST

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

I've heard that too 2nd hand from someone following
Fred Picker's instructions and they got stains.
Although it increases the work, I go from
fix->rinse->HCA->wash->KRST->HCA->wash again.
I think these published methods are worth testing on a
"B" print at least though since that will dispel or
confirm my paranoia of going from fix to a selenium
solution.
The one downside of combining selenium and HCA is that
the HCA is only good for 24 hours and the selenium
toner can still be used on a lot of prints.
I rarely do selenium so the oportunity hasn't arisen
in quite a while.
Eric