[pure-silver] Re: PSE CONFIRM KRST

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:00:43 -0500

There may be some loss to carry over and most certainly some being used but
a working solution can continue to work for a while. I say that based on my
working experience and not hard data. It would greatly depend on how long
you tone, 1 min to 10 different about used, and dilution used. In that the
less there is, the longer a little change would take to occur.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301