[pure-silver] Re: Old roll of E6

  • From: carlileb@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:59:51 -0400 (EDT)

Film used to come in rolls of 20 and 36 exposures. There was no 24-- that came
about the late 70s, early 80s. I would recommend taking advantage of the custom
lab for this, although you'll probably get OK results from anywhere.

The images will be very faded, but you'll get something. E6 is still around, if
it were E4 you'd have a problem. I've even had old 'G' movie film come out
after 30 years in the can.