[pure-silver] Re: ADV: Re: Old roll of E6

  • From: Dennis P <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 06:56:33 -0700

On Aug 20, 2013, at 6:44 AM, <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One more thing.  E6 wasn't available to the public till around the mid 70s so
> it pretty much pegs the date between 75 and 85 give or take a few.  Not sure
> what that means other than its not likely I  took them.

Making me feel old.   I worked in a custom lab in Oakland in the mid 70s and
E-6 was the new thing.   I was still running E-3 quite a bit and still have my
old smith victor reflector I used on the light used I for the re exposure.
Also ran a bit of C-22 in the day.  Doesn't seem that long ago but.. life
happens.
Dennis