[pure-silver] Re: Old roll of E6

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 00:12:54 -0700

I remember 20 exposure rolls. Can't recall exactly when they became 24
exposure.
You'd be best served by a lab rather than doing it yourself. A lab could
probably also run a snip test to provide a optimum processing time. I used
to process E6 myself, but it's difficult to be entirely consistent. Most
labs (like the one I use in Carlsbad, near San Diego) process E6 in about 2
hours; so sometimes I've just grabbed lunch or took a walk while waiting.