[pure-silver] Re: Off-topic: Darkroom music

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:20:23 -0400

When I am printing I find that spoken or sung words distract from my
concentration so I listen to contemplative music like Golden Bowls, Lullaby
for the Moon, Song for Moo-Wa-Sah, or World Flutes.  At the end of the
session during washing and clean up I need a little more energy to help me
finish so I switch to jazz or classic rock.

Some classical music works well but some is so interesting or attention
demanding that, again, it distracts from my visual concentration.

My 2 cents.

                        BOB

  _____