[pure-silver] Re: Transporting exposed sheet film

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:45:06 -0800

If you want the very best there is, a Camera Essentials film changing tent
is it...... looks like a baby 2 pole tent.  Spacious, no problem with lint,
has support so you have room over your hands.... just plain great.  Works in
plaint daylight....   double zipper keeps light out.

You see them every once in a while on Ebay.... but available new through
Calumet and Samys camera.....

3 or 4 models.....  35mm, 4x5, 8x10, 11x14...... you want the 4x5 for 4x5
and 5x7 sheet film.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

  Thanks for the reminder; have to put changing bag on my list of things
to bring.  I've never loaded sheet film in a changing bag before; always
   do it in the darkroom.  Better practice loading and unloading and
packing the boxes in the changing bag.

Cheers,
Bogdan