[pure-silver] Re: Off-topic: Darkroom music

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 03:41:16 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to everyone both on and off list that responded
with info on Clannad...

(Clannad is a name that to me doesn't even look like a
word much less a band's name and I think that is what
threw me.)

It was indeed the band and I was able even hear a
short sound bite of where they sing- what for years I
heard as "hershey bar" in the song "Dulaman"!

Very nice!

Also,
Nicholas wrote that I might like Alan Stivell... I
went to the site and yes indeed I might, but I was
unable to hear any samples... does anyone know where I
can hear some of his music....?

Anyway, thanks again!

Ray

"When the only tool you have is a hammer,
 all problems look like nails!"

(Loose quote - not exactly as given by the Behavorial
Physchologist)