[pure-silver] Re: Off-topic: Darkroom music

  • From: Martin Jangowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:56:18 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007, Jeffrey Thorns wrote:

I find that printing for hours at a time is much more enjoyable with music.

Most of the radio stations here are, uh, not great.

I don't want to mess with CDs in the dark.

Enter Pandora;

http://www.pandora.com/

There is one small snag: Outside of the U.S., you will be greeted with this:

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for most listeners located outside of the U.S.

I liked listening to pandora as long as it was possible, I use lastfm now.

Grüße aus Hohenlohe,

        Martin Jangowski

| Martin Jangowski                         E-Mail: Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|                        Netzwerke und Multimedia                     |
| Voice: +49 7946/3723                           Fax: +49 7946/940791 |
| Snail Mail: Von-Olnhausen Str. 4            74626 Bretzfeld Germany |