[pure-silver] Re: Nikon users?

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:30:36 -0800

Jeffrey Thorns wrote:

I gave myself a present recently - a second F4 for color film. ;-)

And that's a good suggestion. Instead of spending all your money on one camera, why not get two or three FMs or similar? You could then have different film in each, or you could use a modified zone system, with one camera being your +, one your N, and one your -. Or you'd simply have a backup. Some of the Nikons use "needle" metering readouts, whereas others use LEDs. I really don't have a preference, but some do.