[pure-silver] Re: Nikon users?

  • From: "Randy Stewart" <randal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:11:58 -0800

Janet,

I believe the Nikon FM series, FE series and the current FM-3A all take the same diopter eyepiece which just threads onto the body to replace the standard piece. I prefer to use a -0- diopter and use my regular glasses, but another option is to get a Nikon diopter of any sort [cheap, used on ebay], and have an optician replace the existing glass with a glass of your personal perscription.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Cull" <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>