[pure-silver] Re: New b&w film - Rollei R3

  • From: Bill <billtech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:14:32 -0400

Edward, please forgive my ignorance, but...what is "traffic film"? I
admit that the "cheap" part sounds good to me, but I probably should
know what it is before I buy some. (If it turns out to be what I'm
guessing, I'm going to be embarrassed. It's been so long since the
answer to any of my questions has been obvious and straightforward that
I no longer accept the possibility of a simple answer! <g>)
-Bill