[pure-silver] Re: Mixing My Own Fixer

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 08:43:32 -0700

I have always used Kodak Rapid Fix, which is Ammonium Thiosulfate, and I have
always bought it in the 5 gallon cubitaner that makes 25 gallons of fix.  In
the last couple of years it has gotten really hard to get and I have to order
it shipped in.  I would love to know a cheap and easy source for the Ammonium
thiosulfate.
Dennis