[pure-silver] Re: Leica Digital Rangefinder $1.8 million

  • From: kironkid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:18:08 -0500 (EST)

I once spent an evening with Brett. he sure could shoot, make prints and imbibe
in my Guinness...

KK

Allseriousness aside, I also recall that Edward criticized his son, Brett,
once,in public (and it wound up in writing), saying that Brett felt that he
neededto have the most expensive lenses and cameras, fastest (most expensive)
carsand fastest (most expensive) women!  Edward didn’t think all thatwas
necessary but he did admit that Brett made great photos.
                        CHEERS!
                                    GULLIBLEBOB