[pure-silver] Re: Leica Digital Rangefinder $1.8 million

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:15:16 -0400

DEAR JEAN-DAVID,
    I have been reading about Edward Weston and looking at original prints
and reproductions of his work since university in the early 70s.  This is
the first I have ever read that he was "nearly blind".  Might you be
willing to send us all some documentation of this claim?  I have seen many
photos of him wearing glasses but never read that suggestion before.
                              CHEERS!
                                             BOB