[pure-silver] Re: Leica Digital Rangefinder $1.8 million

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:58:53 -0600

On 11/26/2013 08:29 AM, Bob Younger wrote:
And it will be art because they used a very expensive special camera to make
it; and they clearly have the funds to promote the exhibit. Damn I'm getting
cynical.

It's always been like that. The high priests of the art world have always
had the power to say something is special or not based on their own
whims.  Me?  I just make lovely pictures for my own delight.