[pure-silver] Re: Embarking on a somewhat new adventure

  • From: davestarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 05:42:07 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the tips, Richard.  The lens is a 135mm F4.7 Wollensack Raptar in a
Rapax shutter.  After I posted yesterday, I discovered the shutter speed can't
be set faster than 1/200 - the ring just stops turning.  I do have a 135mm
Nikkor-W I can use temporarily.  The range finder's a Kalart, the camera serial
number is D-112254.

I also went to freelists & got my email verified & subscribed.

Retired Shop Rat - 14,647 days in a GM Plant

45ACP: Don't leave home without it.

Web site - www.destarr.com