[pure-silver] Re: Digital imaging is a sign of the times

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:09:12 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 8:12 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Digital imaging is a sign of the times

I can almost always pick out the ones that will sell...
they will just look great in someone's hallway

Too true in today's society which grows more shallow by the day.

I do volunteer work at the local shelter. A woman came in wanting to
adopt a dog. When asked what breed she was looking for she replied
"that it didn't matter as long as the dog was beige."

  To match a dress or a sofa one wonders...

---