[pure-silver] Re: Developing a film pack of Ansco Superpan Press film

  • From: harry kalish <hksvk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 23:06:29 -0400

I process 4x5 film in trays, but use the Yankee tank for rinse after fixer
and for holding film until running larger batches through HypoClear. Also
use the tank for the final wash---with the light trap lid removed, agitation
can be accomplished by simply lifting and dropping the film carriage up and
down in the tank. A big advantage is that there is no chance for scratching
film in the rinse and wash. My Yankee tank holds up to 12 sheets of 4x5
film.

---Harry