[pure-silver] Re: DeVERE 504 manual and help with filter/timer keyboard controller made by ZBE inc. please? GPC reply

  • From: "GERRY (GPCX) " <gpcx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:23:10 +0000

Hi Bob,
SORRY all should have said I am in the UK.

I could try Odyssey Sales in UK, but they tend to be expensive.e,.g., just bought a bulb for the 504, it took a week to arrive from Odyssey Sales (apparently they did not raise an invoice for my first telephone order), also it was over twice as expensive as one by GE sold on eBay (with free post). So, I hope someone might had the manual and some other suggestions.
Most kind of you to reply, and thanks.

Gerry

On 29/01/2011 17:15, Bob Younger wrote:
You can get most anything DeVere from KHB in Canada. Not free, but not exorbitant, either.
Bob

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 8:53 AM, GERRY (GPCX) <gpcx@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gpcx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi All,

    Does anyone have a Devere504 with closed loop head?
    If you do you use one, would you have the manual for the Power
    Supply and filter/timer keyboard controller made by ZBE inc.
    please, or any advice :-) ?

    The power supply was had a label underneath (none on front, just
    two switches and a push button) reads RST Developments repaired by
    CANLEY.

    My goal is to use a Analyzer Pro (RH Designs) to control the head,
    and wonder if that analyzer can be attached to control the head,
    with or without the ZBE keyboard?

    Best wishes,

    Gerry