[pure-silver] Re: DeVERE 504 manual and help with filter/timer keyboard controller made by ZBE inc. please? GPC reply

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:44:56 -0800

I have ZBE enlargers with closed loop heads which are basically DeVere 504
based. I might have a spare manual and if I do, I'll need your address. I don't
think, however, it answers your question. Oh, do you have the Auto version
(3-lens turret) or the manual, single lens version ? Other than the
motherboard, the electronics are very different.

Jim Brick
Sunnyvale, CA
http://www.photomojo.org/vip.swf