[pure-silver] Re: DeVERE 504 manual and help with filter/timer keyboard controller made by ZBE inc. please?

  • From: "GERRY (GPCX) " <gpcx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:53:16 +0000

Hi All,

Does anyone have a Devere504 with closed loop head?
If you do you use one, would you have the manual for the Power Supply and filter/timer keyboard controller made by ZBE inc. please, or any advice :-) ?

The power supply was had a label underneath (none on front, just two switches and a push button) reads RST Developments repaired by CANLEY.

My goal is to use a Analyzer Pro (RH Designs) to control the head, and wonder if that analyzer can be attached to control the head, with or without the ZBE keyboard?

Best wishes,

Gerry

On 29/01/2011 16:01, Mike Kirwan wrote:
16x12 paper, that is a size that I missed when moving out of the UK, I
really liked the size, Does not seem so popular outside of the UK. I found
it very hard to find. Even today the only suppliers I can find in that size
in Fiber are made by Foma.

Mike