[pure-silver] Re: Confusing Terms

  • From: "richard l. gifford" <rlgif@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:07:16 -0600

I think this is an artifact of the email process.
Someone once said some systems have a problem
translating quotation marks.  Ralph's words came to me
originally with the trailing superscript 1 and a
leading character I can't describe (joined O and E?)
that turned into O this second time through.  When I
see weirdness at both ends of a word, often squares, I
assume quotation marks.  From where I sit, my quotation
marks seem to go okay, but maybe my system messes them
up for others on the list and straightens them out
again when I view my post.

regards...  Dick Gifford

(snipped)