[pure-silver] Re: Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 14:32:56 -0400

DEAR MARK,
     Surely you jest!  (I know, don't call you Shirley!).  All seriousness
aside, I miss Kodachrome all the time.  It was my standard 35 mm film for
fashion and advertising during my 20 years in NYC.  And I shot lots for
personal work as well.  I think I went through 3 or 4 300 roll cases per
year (900 to 1200 rolls).  Though I loved E6 in my 'Blad, Kodachrome was
king for 35 mm.
                  CHEERS!
                         BOB