[pure-silver] Re: Avoiding pinholes on lith

  • From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:36:28 -0700

I was having a similar problem with Techpan and Efke 25 developed in an
internet version of H&W Control.  It used Sodium carbonate.  I changed to
the super simple Windisch Compensating developer using just Catechol, Sodium
sulfite and Sodium Hydroxide and had no further problems with pinholes.
Just my $.02 Also got very normal contrast with full speed on both.