[pure-silver] Re: Any advice for purchase of densitometer.

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:23:09 +0100

I took a look at Chuck's images. The last one is really nice but the foggy
scene does not allow to make a statement about highlight separation. The
image from October definitely has trouble with highlight separation. It is
far too soft for my taste.

Maybe fixed-grade papers are the answer for pyro negatives. Is pyro really
worth the trouble, though?

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht