[pure-silver] Re: Agfa APX 100

  • From: "Richard Floyd" <rafaraf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:35:22 GMT

I have been a member of this list for several years, albeit a lurker.

Rodinal has been my choice for APX 100 until I used the last of it, then went
to the D-23 two bath method.  (3 minutes in 2 grams of Borax/liter after D-23
developing.)

I have tried Foma but found the "bite" of it sometimes a little too severe.  So
far TMax 100 seems an acceptable substitute.  (I will try Efke also.)

Thanks for all your suggestions
Richard