[pure-silver] HP5+ in 120 different from in 35mm?

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:04:46 -0500

I just noticed something weird. I processed three rolls of 120 format HP5+ today, and two rolls of 35mm HP5+, at the same time, using the same stop and fixer, in different tanks. It is drying now in the cabinet. The 120 film base clears to an almost transparent color, but the 35mm base seems much denser, a kind of gray blue. Why is this? Is it anything to worry about?

--shannon