[pure-silver] Re: Agfa APX 100

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:14:20 -0400

Hi Richard,

Below:

Richard Floyd wrote:

I am down to my last roll of APX-100.
I sure am going to miss this film. It has been a favorite of mine for years, specially when developed in D-23 with a Borax after bath.

Could you elaborate; you use Borax (Arm&Hammer, Kodalk???) as a stop..... dilution?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Bogdan

I have tried Ilford Delta-100, Arista, Fuji Across, and T-Max 100. None of them are the same, to me, as the old APX-100. APX just fit for me, and could count on it every time.

Anyone have any suggestions?

  Bogdan Karasek
  Montréal, Québec                     bogdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Canada                               www.bogdanphoto.com