[pure-silver] Re: 3200 Concert Film

  • From: Gianni Rondinini <bugbarbeq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:32:58 +0100

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 07:56:24 -0500, you ("Justin F. Knotzke"
<jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:

>of an image. If each frame had a bright light in it, then I could see
>where the meter was fooled. I metered in Matrix using an F5..

me too, and f5 very seldom misses an exposure by so much that you
cannot see anything in the frames. i guess the problem was somewhere
else and not in the exposure itself --at least, if all the roll is
very thin: few frames out of a roll may also be very thin, but not all
the roll--.

regards,
--
Gianni Rondinini (30, tanti, RA)