[pure-silver] Re: 3200 Concert Film

  • From: Gianni Rondinini <bugbarbeq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:16:08 +0100

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:59:21 -0500, you ("Justin F. Knotzke"
<jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:

>   I should a rock concert last night and had to use TMAX 3200 which I
>shot at 3200 (I needed every last Fstop).

i don't like tmz: delta3200 meets far better my likes (it's a matter
of grain shape, i'd say); however, i have shot a dozen of rolls of tmz
and developed with tmax developer with times taken on digitaltruth.com
massive devchart. the overall thing wasn't bad.

tmz, like tmy and tmx, is quite contrasty on its own, then do not
expect to get soft frames anyway. d76 will give you softer negatives
with a reasonable grain.

cheers.
--
Gianni Rondinini (30, tanti, RA)