need some help

  • From: "Bill Benson" <billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 08:14:47 -0500

Dear List,

I have made a recording on my ptr1 from a cassette.  It plays fine on the ptr1,
but I want it to play on other CD players, and it won't.  I may have done
something wrong in the finalization, but I don't know what.  It asked in one
option if I wanted to do something for other disks, (I don't remember exactly
what) and I hit enter; it said this would take several minutes.  I waited a
good hour, but it still wouldn't play on another player.  Now, as I said, it
plays fine on the ptr1, but I notice now that it says unable to finalize this
disk.  I may have done that somewhere along the way when I previously tried to
finalize it and entered on close this disk.  I did that thinking it was the
right thing to do, not knowing any better, but now maybe I can't do anything to
repair that mistake.  I'm hoping I can, though.  Maybe one of you can give me
some much needed help!

Bill Benson
e-mail:  billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?^j÷­?éb²Ö­j|­?g©?æ¬{
âµëh¦ÚõºÇ«²·ª¹ë-~·??+-²?àÂ+aº{.nÇ+?·©¶½n±êì?{azË??ç-¢»ayºÉ8^?+-???¥¨?Æ­?Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+?ùb²ß鶽n±êì