Re: need some help

  • From: "Linda Reeder" <n7hvf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:27:31 -0600

First of all if you are recording CDS for commerical use. you need to be recording on a music digital audio It can not be a rerightable CD because they will not work in a a home or car CD player. The musical CDs are 80 minutes. You have to remember to finalize it before attemping to play it in a commerical unit. That is probably it didn't work. Linda Reeder
----- Original Message ----- From: "Penny Golden" <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>