Re: is there anything a PTR1 can do not available on PTR2

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:45:47 -0400

Terry Clasper wrote:

"I regularly record broadcast quality interviews etc and in fact the quality
difference between the PTR1 and PTR2 is to say the leest staggering."

I take it you're saying that the quality of PTR2 recordings is much better
than those made on the PTR1? If so, I guess it would have to do with the
electronic / amplification circuitry since I don't believe there's any
difference between the recording formats and bit rates offered.

I'm asking because I own a PTR1 and am considering the purchase of a PTR2.

John