Re: editing a CD in the plex and converting it to mp3

  • From: "Georges Doura" <greatgeorges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:09:39 -0400

I have asked this question myself and I have not got an ansewr yet? I hope
some of you can help me?
Thanks! Georges

My Video-DVD (a Journey to total Wellness with Georges Doura) is out and
ready for shipping. "The Journey to Total Wellness" takes you on a relaxing
trip through
beautiful scenery of waterfalls, forests, beaches and other breathtaking
vistas, to the sounds of birdcalls, falling water and beautiful music. These
scenes and sounds are interspersed with encouraging and uplifting phrases
from Georges, to build one's self-worth, by repeating them along with the
video. Use the lavender/peppermint blend aromatherapy, as instructed in the
video, to help you relax and concentrate on the feeling of wellness that you
will enjoy.
  At the end of this video, you will feel more self-confident and refreshed
in mind and soul. You may repeat this "Journey to Wellness" as many times as
you want, and each time you will come away from it feeling rejuvenated,
healthier and happier.
 For more info:
www.journeytototalwellness.com
may you be blessed for the rest of your life!!!
Rev. Georges Doura