[pskmail] Re: [pskmail]

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 08:53:45 +1100

Rein,

This is absolutely brilliant. I really believe this is a major step in
the promotion of Pskmail.

Thanks to you and Per for this very important addition.

I just tested the server it on a rather old laptop with 1.2Ghz dual
core processor under Windows XP and the CPU load of the server part it
self is really negligible.

With Fldigi minimised, I have about maximum 8% CPU load maximum
(PSK500R) which makes it very lightweight as well.

Well done.

Thanks and 73,

John