[pskmail] Re: [pskmail]

  • From: Gilbert Franke <g.a.franke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 07:05:18 -0500

OK, Rein, thanks!  I am actually using Ubuntu 10.04.  I should probably
update that to 11.04.  That might help?  Now I found the Mail/POP3Client.pm
and added it with the synaptic package manager.  That took care of the POP3
issue.  But now I get another message:  'can't locate Net/SMTP/TLS.pm'  I
haven't been able to identify the package I need from synaptic.

I didn't encounter these problems when I installed the server on my home
computer.  Now I'm putting it on another laptop to use in our club station.
 Both systems are Ubuntu 10.04.  Maybe I should reinstall the OS.

TNX es 73,
-- Gil WB5RFQ

--
Gilbert A Franke