[pskmail] Re: Server Running

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 13:02:07 +1000

Hi Glenn,

Have a look at the following below and just add a line in the North-America
servers with your details. Plenty of previous examples in there. The edit
button is at the top / right part of the page. Being a wiki it is user
editable.

http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers

Also you may want to limit your server to PSK250 max speed to respect the
300 baud FCC rule and set the following variable in the pskmailrc.pl file:

$NO500=1;

In another email you mentioned the apparent lockup of Fldigi on your
server. Was that running Fldigi under Windows?

73, John