[pskmail] Re: Server Running

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 13:02:07 +1000

Hi Glenn,

Have a look at the following below and just add a line in the North-America
servers with your details. Plenty of previous examples in there. The edit
button is at the top / right part of the page. Being a wiki it is user

Also you may want to limit your server to PSK250 max speed to respect the
300 baud FCC rule and set the following variable in the pskmailrc.pl file:

In another email you mentioned the apparent lockup of Fldigi on your
server. Was that running Fldigi under Windows?

73, John