[pskmail] Re: Server Running

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 21:48:12 -0400

Hello Robert,
Thank you very much for the report. I must say that I see your beacon
almost all the time. Even when the band fades at midday.
I don't recall seeing any QSLs for my beacon though. It may because I have
something configured wrong? I'm not sure. There has been a lot of activity
on the band today, and I hope that Pskmail continues to grow. It certainly
is a lot of fun!
Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV