[pskmail] Re: PSKmail and TransArctic expedition

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:52:58 +0100

sön 2009-02-15 klockan 10:44 +0100 skrev Rolf DL0IMA:
> <snip/>

Hi,

This is the kind of thing I really like to be able to support!
I will assist in any way I can to make this work nice and smooth.
You can have a look at my servers predicted coverage, using a small
vertical antenna at the receiving end, here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/sm0rwo/

Also, I can make sure I cover the area better with other antennas and
frequencies. But, that prediction should give an idea anyway.