[pskmail] Re: PSKmail and TransArctic expedition

  • From: Олег К <kazz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:04:49 +0300

Hi Rein,

Thanks for your replay. I got that servers would be configured for the specific
mode schedule.

But let's start from the beginning. The situation I run around is the following
- the first of all I would transmit APRS packets in the mode suitable for
PSKservers, it could be one of the PSK (31, 62, 125+). Right+ In the same time,
I have to use only win-based software in my expedition setup from many reasons
(I don't hate Linux, I even use it in other applications, indeed! But not
here). So, the only APRS software with PSK capabilities (as far as I know) is
UI-View32 + PSK31SRV. So, my previous question was about PSK31. If you know any
other win-based APRS SW with PSK, please let me know. In addition

It will be really interesting to use the SM0RWO and VE7SUN servers for
capturing of our APRS beacon. So, the only problem is - the choosing an
appropriate SW for APRS PSK and testing it on my setup.

By the way, last expedition setup can be found on
http://forum.qrz.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=6636&d=1175441509
And installed in the vehicle -
http://www.ec-arctic.ru/eng/photos/view_photo.php3?id=1344,section=24,page=33
From these photos you probably can understand why I have to keep equipment and