[pskmail] Re: Installing PSKmail_server in UBUNTU 6.10

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:54:33 +0100

Hi,

I think I have only done an installation on Ubuntu 6.06 so I don't know
what errors you could run into. It does work fine on 6.06 if it's any
consolatation.

You could install it from the live distro, look under the mcnlive distro
where draklive is hiding. If you use the harddisk installer there you
will get everything on the harddisk ready to go. That's one way of doing
it but its certainly not the only one. I have run pskmail on fedora,
suse, ubuntu and mandriva so I believe most distros should be fine.
You could try the live installer and when you are ready switch to
whatever distro you like the most. I believe you said slackware before
and I haven't tried that, it should work too.

73 de Per, sm0rwo