[pskmail] Re: Installing PSKmail_server in UBUNTU 6.10

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:38:32 -0800 (PST)

My surname is Lithuanian. It's has been a while since someone has asked. I
would get questioned quite a bit back in New York City..

As far as Edgy is concerned I am having to do a new install. My HDD had crashed
a few days ago, so I will slowly be reinstalling it. I have very slow Internet
so it takes a while for me to do the downloads.

Jason

sv1uy <sv1uy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:37:31 -0800 (PST),
jason matonis wrote
> I had the client running on Edgy. I used apt-get install build-
> essential, installed hamlib, fldigi, and followed the wiki for the
> client and it all worked out. Make sure to install the libglade dev,
> otherwise you will have problems during the wiki install.
>
> Jason
> KB2SDR

Hi Jason,

Thanks for info. I'm getting there slowly but surely. Unfortunatelly I do not
have enough free time, but I will fix it in edgy eft!

BTW, what is your origin? Your first name is ancient Greek and your surname
seems Greek but I'm not very sure.

---
73 de Demetre Valaris - SV1UY
e-mail: sv1uy@xxxxxxxxxxx