[pskmail] Re: 1.5.9 / 1.5.10

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:48:49 +0200

Hi Glenn,

Self flagellation is pretty much how I feel about using windows.
If you can't install in windows 7/vista then I suggest you try as Ian
said. Right click with shift on the installer and select to run as
administrator.
If ubuntu is the problem then just unzip the zip-file somewhere and run
javapskmail.jar. You can also do that in windows if you have the usual
windows issues, bluescreen errors and other common windows problems ;-).

73 de Per, sm0rwo