[pskmail] Re: 1.5.9 / 1.5.10

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:37:54 -0400

Hello Per,
I have both operating systems (Windows and Ubuntu) installed on each
computer. I am able to boot up using either Windows or Ubuntu, but not both
at the same time. If I want to do something using Windows, I boot up in
Windows, if I want to do something using linux, I must restart the
computer, and then boot up with Ubuntu.
When I told a friend that I was going to start using linux, he told me that
it is akin to self flagellation, I'm begginning to understand now what he
meant....
Very 73, Glenn