[pskmail] Re: 1.5.9 / 1.5.10

  • From: "wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx" <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:12:58 -0400

Hello Per,
I am starting to believe that Windows is the problem, coexisting on the same hard drive as Ubuntu. Windows XP and lower works okay but Vista and higher up to Windows 7 does not.I Installed Linux using wubi and it seems that Windows must be treating Linux like a step child. For the record, I also prefer using Linux rather than Windows, But I have yet to memorize all the Linux and now Java strings and commands. Therefore at times, I don't know whether I'm at fault, or Linux, Windows, or Java is at fault. :D
As always, very 73 Glenn WB2LMV