[pskmail] 1.5.9 / 1.5.10

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 08:45:46 -0400

Hello All,
After some testing, and after Per took the time to write out a detailed
instruction of how to open the installers for the pskmail clients, I have
discovered something interesting. I was unable to open the installer and I
am still unable to open it, but he is what I have found. On both my Windows
XP machines both the 1.5.9 and the 1.5.10 installers will open immediately
and do a full install of the client in under a minute.
But, on both the Vista and the Windows 7 machines they will not open, not
even in the terminal using the linux commands that Per was so kind to post
on his web page.
I am totally baffled by this result. I know that others may be able to open
them with no problem, but not here.
Very 73 to all, Glenn WB2LMV