[projectaon] Re: Tabletop Heroes

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:47:10 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Jan 10, 2008 2:30 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Finally, I've got Tabletop Heroes into a viewable state. All that remains is . .
. editing. Gah.

The current version is here:
<http://www.projectaon.org/en/pdf/misc/JD_TabletopHeroes.pdf> It is approx. 7Mb
and 60 pages in length. If anyone feels the urge to do some heavy-duty editing,
please report any issues back here, or direct to me. Are you still here,
Laurence? ;-)

I couldn't take a close look at it, but I was impressed with what I
saw. Excellent work.

I hope it doesn't sound arrogant to say that I'm really impressed with how it turned out myself! Some of the original page scans I "acquired" were genuinely pretty ropey. It's amazing what a bit of automated fixing in a graphic-editing tool can do!

OToole L wrote:
Eh? What!? Why didn't I get Simon's original e-mail? (Makes me wonder
what other amazing things I've missed!)

Well, there was the meaning of life, but we were warned about reposting it.
Sorry.

Project Aon Gremlin